The Future - Quarter Thru

For New Years, I wrote this...however, they were more of goals than resolutions...

It is now April 20th. We are more than a quarter of the way through the year. Where does time go?
  1. My therapist has released me and I have been able to regain control of my life. Or honestly, maybe even have control for the first time. I can see it in full effect as I have been hit with a few very tough storms lately. And I haven't had a panic attack or freaked out or even been obsessively thinking about it.
  2. We have been fully involved and try to spend time with our kids more. Not always the most amazing, but doing more things with them. I am even trying to find out a way to not work in the evenings as much. It breaks Isa's heart whenever I tell her I have to work for the night.
  3. I have turned to God and he has taken many of my problems and made them lighter on my heart. As I mentioned, I am done with therapy, unless I think that I need to return. It's a continual thing, but I would say I got this one.
  4. My nutrition isn't the best. But we're trying. More fresh foods in the fridge. More water. Only diet soda (except the occassional Dr. Pepper). 
  5. My physical activity consists of cleaning. That's about it. And we took the kids for a walk last week, and hope to do more as the weather gets nicer.
  6. I did 15 scrapbook pages in January! I'm not sure about February and March, but I did a craft night with a friend and did 6 more. And I did 21 pages at an All Day Scrap last weekend, and another 8 last night....soooooo...that adds up to 50! :)
  7. I have been printing photos as the sales occur and I have printed all of 2010 from January to October. Still working on it.
  8. I have tinkered with my iPod, but it's mostly things like removing duplicate songs. This one is such a huge task, I just don't know what to do.
  9. We are always working on the house. We have done so many since January...the windows, the dining room re-do, shelf in the craft room, shelves in the pantry and in the food storage room, a shelf in the toy room of the basement. Now, Jose's working on shelves under the basement stairs.
  10. I have become a lot less focused on facebook and I went through a week or so ago and deleted about 300 people.
  11. The house exterior and fence will wait until spring has sprung. Really sprung.
  12. I was doing really good at going to bed fairly around 1 AM (or earlier), except on weekends and times when we are kidless, but those nights are different because I am able to sleep in. And recently, I'm really struggling to go to bed.
  13. I have a mural order to do, but I am waiting for some more info and confirmation. I also have an appointment to go to this week for another potential job.
  14. I don't know what I want to do with this idea. I'm not sure what it looks like and I haven't been able to think it through any more.
  15. I finished Father Fiction by Donald Miller and The Gutter by Craig Gross. I also have two books I am in the middle of reading and have a list of three or so waiting for me. I need to count pages. But I feel like I'm slacking in this area.
  16. Jose and I took a mini-vacation to Columbus, Ohio in January, and that's all so far. We have some ideas for more though...
  17. I did a couple sewing projects with the living room/dining room curtains and a curtain for our bedroom closet. I have more to do, but it felt so good to sew.
  18. However, I haven't done a darn ditty thing in regards to knitting...I did clean the craft room though, so that's a start.
  19. Again, doors will wait until the weather is a little better. And until we have some money.
  20. Haha! I haven't had much milk consumption. Oops.
I'm hoping to keep focused, but it's not easy. Our lives are filled with chaos. I love having this list to keep thinking of, even if I forget some of the small ones...like drinking milk.



One month down, eleven more to go! Now taking bets: Can I do it? If not, which do you think I will complete and which will be deemed as "failures"?

No comments: