Blogging

Image from http://bonniegroessl.com
There are some people that professionally blog. I am not one of them. People use blogs to promote their businesses or to make money with ads.

I have read some of the articles giving tips to be a successful blogger. I don't care if I'm every labeled as a "successful blogger."

Bloggers are told to pick one topic or category and focus on it. I don't want to. My life is not simplified into categories. I multi-task out of necessity for survival, and my blog shall reflect that. I am a Christian, mother, artist, wife, pet owner, poet, student, counselor, daughter, painter, sister, homeowner, crafter, friend, writer, woman, thinker, and extrovert. Therefore, I will post about things that pertain to my life. In doing so, I hope that some of what I write, what I think and process and type out, will also pertain to your life when you read it.

There will be posts about social matters, current events, God and faith, my children, projects that I am doing, pain and my past, healing and growth, and everything in between. The views here are mine, formulated through my personal experiences and my opinions. I am not perfect, nor will my blog be perfect either.

I don't market my blog. The only place that it is shared is on my personal facebook page. If you read something and think of someone, feel free to share it. If you think that something I say agrees with your views, share it. If you want to respond or have something to say, please feel free to comment. If you disagree with me, feel free to comment. I welcome a good discussion, so long as it's done respectfully.

I blog because I want to and because it's therapeutic for me. There is no other reason. So, as long as I have thoughts in my head and can put them into words by hitting keys on a keyboard, I hope to write.

Image found on Google images



No comments: