Insert Snappy Title Here

I really want to write something witty and smart and compelling...but, ya know, I just don't have the energy. I'm drained. But I am grateful for it.

There are a lot of things weighing on my heart and my mind, and many are beyond my control, but not beyond my prayers, so that's what I can do. Pray and think about them.

And go to bed. Because sleep has always been my sweet escape. And when you sleep, you wake up refreshed...at least a little bit. So, maybe I'll post this amazing post tomorrow. I always have ideas for posts in my head: about my day yesterday with Jill and baby Joshua, about our movie decisions this evening, even about the basement, but, right now, I can't focus my eyeballs long enough to give ya something good. So, check back tomorrow....I promise, I'll try to brew something up!

No comments: