My Current Life Countdown

Image from bespokecollection.com

I feel as if life is always a countdown of sorts. It is about counting down to the moment where something is happening or when something is ending. Here's my personal countdown currently:


  • My Techniques paper is due in ONE day.
  • I have TWO more assignments to turn in for Research class.
  • I am only seeing clients for THREE more weeks.
  • I get a day off in FOUR days.
  • We have a weekend with no official plans in FIVE days.
  • I begin my part-time job at a summer day camp, working with teens, in SIX weeks.
  • My last Research class is in SEVEN days.
  • I have EIGHT more indirect client hours to complete for internship.
  • In NINE days, I will be done with spring semester classes.
  • In TEN months, I will have a Master's degree (and hopefully a job to go with it!).
  • In approximately FIFTEEN weeks, I will begin fall semester, my last semester of my Master's program.
  • I turn thirty in about TWENTY weeks.
  • I have TWENTY-FIVE more direct client hours to complete until I am done with internship.
  • No comments: