I Will Not Crumble.

Another piece of mail. Sitting atop the metaphorical pile of unresolved issues. A ticket given through fraudulance. A imprisoned father. A grieving friend. Another friend struggling with another's addiction and finances. Two rambuncious kids. An affair lingering forever in my mind. Job insecurities. And now this.

They say God doesn't give you more than you can handle. The grieving friend put it in a blog post that that is all a lie. Then he son dies and she begins to be the target of online bullying. There's the evidence.

I have learned many lessons in the recent months about patience. Now, I also get to learn trust. To trust in God is different than trusting in man. God knows what will come of it. So, now I must trust that he knows the outcome and trust that He will give me strength.

I have struggled with trusting my husband. There have been demons at work in our life. One after another. And in times like this, I push blame on him and think that if he were not here, married with me, living with me, sharing our home, I would face many less trials.

But that is the whispers of darkness and despair, not the voice of God. So, I must stand in faith and use these things to grow stronger in faith, to not falter and show weakness to satan, because I refuse to give him the power. He sees my faith, in its infancy, growing and blossoming, and he is trembling. The devil is using my fears and uncertainties to make my ground shake. But I refuse to fall and crumble.

Father, Lord, please help me stand tall in Your Name...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

1 comment:

BetsyJoe said...

You know Carla you are an amazing wife, mother, and friend! You have allways been there for others! At tough times like this you have got to start depending on others! I will always be there for you and love you though and through!