I'm in the business...

...of trying to create a small business. Aside from the legal aspect and IRS aspect, lol, I have been tinkering with creating a company to enable me to do artwork, specifically murals for income.

I have set up a pricing sheet. A very preliminary pricing sheet to use for the first six months or so, then I will revisit it and make necessary changes.

I have voting going on on Facebook for a name for the business. I was shocked when I sent out the invite for people to brainstorm names. I had over 100 comments with suggestions! And of those, I narrowed the list down to five: Muralista, If Walls Could Talk, Poetic Paintings, Masterpiece Murals, and HeARTworks. For the next day, I am asking my friends to vote on their three favorites. Then, I will work on the graffic design portion of creating a logo. I'm so excited! :)

The winner who created the name will recieve a free mural (up to $65 value) of their choice.

I have just begun to work on creating a portfolio to display my talents. In addition to murals, I hope to be able to do custom hangable art if asked. Look for a separate blog page to be coming soon for the to-be-named mural company.

Thanks everyone for your support. You all are so awesome!

No comments: