Does Turkey Make Kids Cranky?

Because my kids are....off...the...deep...end. I rarely see them this cranky, this grumpy, this ornery, and this sensitive at one time, and at the same time.

They were okay at my mom's house. It was a small gathering: me, our clan, my mom and stepdad, both stepbrothers, a wife, and two additional kids.

They were getting crazy at my grandma's house. There was a few more people there. Me and the kids, my mom and stepdad, two aunts, four uncles, my grandma, and about six cousins. So, a total of about 18 people.

We are now at home, waiting for my inlaws. It's just my family of four and my dad. They are destroying everything, screaming and fighting, crying hysterically at various intervals, clingy, and tired.

And we still have another gathering of about 20 people to do. I hope I survive.

No comments: