Accomplishment Friday?

Today, I accomplished:
  • Making changes and updates to our budget
  • Drinking 2 cups of coffee
  • Watching 2 movies (both rather good: A Kind of Funny Story and The Devil Wears Prada)
  • Got our cell phone bill reduced about $25/mo by removing some "extra" charges and got our internet bill reduced about $10/mo by signing a new contract for a faster internet since our "deal" was so old
  • Finished a mural I have been working on forever and ever (or so it seems...photos can be seen here)
Today, I have not accomplished:
  • Cleaning the upstairs
  • Eating any real food
  • Doing laundry
  • Clearing off the landing of the stairs
  • Taking garage sale stuff to the basement
  • Fixing a friends' mug
  • Working on any additional paintings
It's not quite 5 PM...I still have time, right?

1 comment:

Peach said...

What a beautiful mural! You've got some real talent, I really liked the tins too, I've got a thing for tins. :)